Additional Fees

On April 15, 2015, Cortnie Sanchez dropped a sharp diamond tipped drill bit down my throat.She said she was sorry.

After more than two weeks of the drill bit being lodged in my small intestine and over $8000 in medical bills, the drillbit passed through my system. I sent her my medical bills. She had me go through her insurance company. They offered to pay $287 for my claim.

I said no thanks.

I spoke with Courtney Sanchez and she refused to take responsibility and directed me back to her insurance company.After more than two years, I can't find anyone to help me recover my financial losses.

Review about: Summerlin Dental Dental Crown Service.

Reason of review: Physically harmed.

I didn't like: Being physically injured.

Had an Experience with Summerlin Dental?

Comments

Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from Golden, Colorado Sono Bello "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..." Read more Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more